Day in the Life Video

This project asked us to create a day in the life video. A minute for school life and a minute for home life. I took my home photos over winter break featuring my dog, baby cousin, athletic activity, and food. The classical balance of cute and action blends to create a dynamic optimal for the home scenes.  My school scenes showcased my peers and the spaces of my classes. Going to each class I took a shot of one or more of my friends to envelope the feeling of camaraderie. Overall, I enjoy my slideshow I timed the transitions of the slides well with the music. The music I chose gives an upbeat and joyful feeling, which is an aspect I look to express throughout my slide
Link to Day In the Life Video: https://vimeo.com/387292059/97038e1075


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Dancers in Motion

Westin Food Shoot

One Day Assignment