Selfie vs. Self Portrait

In this assignment, we were tasked with creating a grid of 8 selfies (us taking the photo of ourselves) and one larger self-portrait (someone taking the photo of us). I enjoyed this assignment because of the modern style associated with it.

The selfies I took were with my dog. I took a selfie for different major events (the first one was just me and my dog): Christmas, the Super Bowl, Easter, Valentine's day, 4th of July, Halloween, and a birthday. I chose this theme to lighten up the current situation, providing memories and events to look forward to. The self-portrait was the opposite tone, as it portrays how you can be drowned by the media and depressing circumstances we live in. I took the photo close up to emphasize the facial features of conforming and obedient.

Inspiration Photo: https://www.123rf.com/photo_54033439_water-pouring-on-mans-head-profile.htmlWater Pouring On Mans Head. Profile Stock Photo, Picture And ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Dancers in Motion

Westin Food Shoot

One Day Assignment